Sunday, June 16, 2013

Stress...Stress...Stess

While I was writing my book, I was constantly stressed out about it. I needed to finish the chapter. I needed to format the book properly. I needed to promote it. I needed to get feedback. I needed to make changes. 

But I've realized that my book isn't the end (or the beginning) of the world. I wrote it because I wanted to, not because I had to. So why am I stressed out about it? I write for relaxation, so writing this book should had been relaxation for me. 

Don't let the stress of writing a book take over you. Think of it as fun, because that's exactly why you started writing it in the first place. Relax, because you will finish your book. And even if it's not successful, at least you did it. You accomplished something that few people ever dream of doing, and that's what counts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment